During the Spring break holidays, from noon to 4:00 pm, March 30 to April 3, the Edmonton Arts Council (EAC) will be filling Sir Winston Churchill Square with family fun for spring break. EAC will host free, drop-in activities for children of all ages and interests.
Come to the Square to enjoy:
- Bouncy castles
- Lightsaber training for young Padawans, BYOL (bring your own lightsaber)
- DJ CreeAsian pumping out beats and providing b-boy lessons
- Sportball: non-competitive, skill-building play
- Adventure Bus mobile gym on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
- In addition, games of table tennis, basketball, ball hockey, giant checkers, and more!
A mud-free area for children to play, various food vendors, and nearby public washrooms makes Sir Winston Churchill Square an ideal venue for a family outing (please note that all activities are weather dependent).
The Square is easily accessible via public transportation.
Hotel: If you are looking for overnight hotel accommodation check out the various offers at campustower.com. It is an All Suite Hotel with Studio, 1 Bed room and 2 Bed room suite options. Easy access to the Square via public transit from across the Campus Tower suite hotel