Your company, your values, your career!
Our goal is to create a work environment where people who share our values and who want to have a career in the hospitality industry will automatically think of Campus Tower Suite Hotel.
At Campus Tower Suite Hotel, we provide....
- Comprehensive training programs critical to supporting the service culture and individual professional development
- A work environment that enables us to attract and retain the best people
- Performance alignment that supports organizational goals and ensures Ambassador engagement
- Talent recognition, enabling us to support individual growth
- A work atmosphere where we celebrate the cultural diversities of all our Ambassadors
- A work environment where our ambassadors feel respected, relevant, valued and recognized for their work efforts and achievements
- Understanding the need for balance between work and home
Please Note: Only candidates who are legally able to work in Canada will be considered.
Campus Tower Suite Hotel is managed by Coast Hotels & Resorts. A dynamic and growing brand. Our culture is rooted in our values, and as part of that, we believe in the growth and development of our Ambassadors.
Join us and be a part of an exciting place to work. Grow your career with us!
Position Available: Room Attendant, closes June 30, 2019
Night Audit, closes July 5, 2019
Please submit your resume with cover letter, in confidence, to:
People & Culture Department
Campus Tower Suite Hotel
Campus Tower Suite Hotel would like to thank all interested applicants.
However only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Join us and be part of an exciting place to work!
Campus Tower Suite Hotel offers a variety of benefits, including competitive wages & benefits, employee discounts, training & development, career advancement opportunities and more!
Campus Tower Suite Hotel is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to hire, promote, and train with due regard to legislated Human Rights’ provisions.