Dining options conveniently located at the lobby level of Campus Tower Suite Hotel are: Corner Hub, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner serving vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options. The Greenhouse Salad offers signature salads, pasta, rice bowls, wraps and soups and is open for lunch and dinner. Booster Juice offers freshly squeezed juices and smoothies and a variety of wraps and sandwiches and is open for lunch and dinner. Earls Kitchen and Bar offering a variety of soups, salads, pasta, fish, chicken and ribs, burgers and sandwiches, steaks and desserts and is open for lunch and dinner. All connected to the hotel.
When you choose Campus Tower Suite Hotel you choose comfort and convenience. With the University of Alberta, the University of Alberta Hospital, the Stollery Children’s Hospital and many other fantastic neighborhood features right at your doorstep, your stay will be as convenient as it is enjoyable. Choose Campus Tower Suite Hotel for your next hotel stay and you won’t even feel like you’ve left home!
About our hotel
Staying with Campus Tower Suite Hotel is like staying with a close friend. It is our goal to make your stay as comfortable and as much like home as possible. We have designed our 90 suites to allow for extended stays to be as comfortable as one-night visits. Each of our suites is well-appointed with modern, residential styling, full or limited kitchenettes, comfortable sleeping, living and dining areas and many other amenities.
Delivery Options: With Skip the Dishes, you can now conveniently find the restaurants you want, place a delivery order online and send it electronically to the restaurant. You can pay with cash, credit card, bank card or debit card online.
Barrier Free Room
The hotel has partial Barrier Free Two Bedroom Barrier Free Rooms. For further information, please refer to the amenities section.
Covered parking available with energized stalls (maximum height 6′ on most levels, 5’9″ on basement level) – additional charge will apply to room account unless included in hotel package purchased.
Campus Tower Suite Hotel is committed to environmental protection and sustainability. We strive to minimize our hotel operational impact on the environment through resource conservation and best practices.
In delivering this commitment, our hotel will endeavor to:
- Work diligently to minimize our waste stream and conserve natural resources, particularly through energy and water conservation
- Comply with all applicable environmental legislation and strive to follow best environmental practices
- Make environmental considerations an important aspect of decision-making
- Build local partnerships in the communities where we do business. These partnerships allow us to share our stewardship message, effect positive environmental change, and raise awareness for our guests and ambassadors.
- Reduction in, and proper use and handling of hazardous and toxic substances
- Factoring environmental considerations into purchasing decisions and strategies
- Promise to consider the opinions and feedback of our guests and ambassadors when examining our environmental procedures
- Identify areas for improvement, involvement, innovation, education and training
eCampus Green Meetings
Camps Tower makes it easy to be kind to the environment while you go about your business. Our hotel offers the eCampus Meeting program which is our commitment to ensuring you have all the resources you need to hold a productive meeting, while also making it easy to hold a green meeting that is tailored to your individual needs. We encourage maximum waste diversion and environmental awareness for conference delegates.
The program includes:
- “Disposable-free” food and beverage services and recycling stations in our meeting rooms. This service is an important element to a sustainable meeting and, for example, includes china and cutlery used instead of disposal items, pictures and glasses instead of bottled water, linen napkins instead of paper, and centerpieces that are made from reusable items such as silk flowers. White boards are used rather than paper flip charts.
- In-room electronic information about our program, recycling bins, optional sheet and towel replacement, energy-efficient lighting, and water-conserving showerheads, toilets and tap aerators.
- Electronic information of our hotel green program to meeting planners & delegates, while providing innovative and exceptional green meeting services. We provide paperless services such as online information, downloadable documents and electronic e-mailable contracts.
- Meeting planners wanting to “green” their meetings can work with Campus Tower Suite Hotel knowledgeable ambassadors to tailor aspects of this unique program.
For many people sustainable practices are embedded in their daily activities; we consciously recycle compost and look for ways to conserve our use of water and energy both at home and at work. Traveling, whether for leisure or business, doesn’t mean we have to leave these green practices at home. By thinking of your hotel room as an extension of your home, it’s easy to make a positive impact no matter where you are – Travel Green!
In the Guest Room
You can contribute in the following manner:
- Lighting: If you’re in the room during the day, open the curtains to take advantage of natural light instead of turning on multiple light sources.
- Air conditioning & heating: Make sure the windows are closed if the air/heating system is on. Or alternatively, shut off the air or heat if you prefer to have the windows open.
- Towel & Linen Reuse Programs: Utilize the option to reuse your towels and linens during your stay rather than having them changed daily. By taking advantage of this program, you help reduce the number of loads of laundry we generate daily which contributes to both water and energy savings.
- Recycling: We have recycling bins in your guest room and meeting rooms. Make full use of it by placing items such as newspapers, paper, plastics, cans and glass in it rather than in the garbage bin.
- Water Conservation: When brushing your teeth or washing/shaving your face shut the tap off or fill the sink to avoid leaving the water running. Keeping your showers short not only saves water but also saves energy (used to heat the water). A 10-minute shower can use up to 20 gallons/75 liters of water (our low flow showerheads will use less).
Leaving the Guest Room
You can contribute in the following manner:
- Turn off all lights and electronics when you leave the room
- Turn the air conditioning/heating down or off and close the windows
- During the hot summer months, close the drapes during the day to help keep the room cool
- Take advantage of the linen/towel reuse program
- Check that sink and tub faucets are tightly shut off to avoid water loss from dripping taps
While away on business or holidays, explore options other than cabs or car rentals for getting around the area.
- Local Transit: Consider the option of using the local transit system for getting to and from meetings or exploring the area. The LRT station and Bus stops are walking distance from Campus Tower Suite Hotel.
- Bike Rentals: A bicycle can be a fun, fit and eco-friendly way to see the local sights.
- Shuttle Services: Sky shuttle provides the ultimate transportation solution to and from Edmonton’s International Airport.
- Carpooling: If you do need to rent a car or take a cab, try carpooling especially if traveling with co-workers.
At the End of Your Stay
Make the effort to provide feedback to us. Please review us on TripAdvisor or Google. Sharing your thoughts and ideas with respect to our sustainable practices will help our management team gain insight as to which of our initiatives work, what doesn’t and what we may want to consider in our short and long-term planning.
Out of Sight, Out of Mind
As a guest in a hotel or meeting venue there are the easy-to-recognize signs of a hotels’ effort to initiate sustainability into their operations. The presence of recycling bins, in-room signage on sheet and towel policy, etc. are easy to spot and take advantage of.
But guests aren’t always privy to the activities that take place back-of-house. From purchasing policies, to manual waste sorting, to lighting enhancements, water/waste conservation practices, etc. there is a lot that goes on behind the scenes. If you’re not seeing something that you think should be in place, or have questions about the hotels’ sustainable practices, ask to speak with someone from management or from the Hotels’ Green Team.
Campus Tower Suite Hotel is committed to having a positive impact in the community where we do business and to preserving the places where our guests and ambassadors, work, live and play. Our hotel is engaged in many related projects on a local level and support a wide variety of organizations through sponsorship and in-kind donations. Beyond simply sponsorship and donating financially, we are also actively engaged through ambassador volunteerism and fundraising.
Operation Friendship Seniors Society
Leaders and Ambassadors volunteered to serve lunch and socialize at Operation Friendship Seniors Society. Operation Friendship Seniors Society is a non-profit society that provides community-based preventative social services to the seniors over the age of 55 of Edmonton’s inner city. They provide safe, affordable non-institutional housing options.
Leaders and Ambassadors volunteered with meal serving and donation sorting at the Mustard Seed. The Mustard Seed has been serving people experiencing poverty and homelessness in Albert a since the ‘80s. It has become a haven for those needing help, which is offered through open hands with unconditional love.
Leaders and Ambassadors volunteered their afternoon to organize and pack hampers at the Food Bank. Edmonton’s Food Bank is a charitable organization that raises food and funds from our community for our community.
Capital City Clean Up
Leaders and Ambassadors spent an afternoon removing litter from 111th & 112th streets and 86th & 87th Avenues. Edmonton residents love their clean, litter-free parks, streets and neighborhoods. Each year, citizens, community groups and businesses work with the litter-reduction and prevention programs at Capital City Clean Up to make Alberta’s capital city sparkle.
Stollery Children’s Hospital
Leaders and Ambassadors prepared and delivered Christmas Stockings to the Stollery Children’s Hospital.